My name is Helen Mason and I am the founder of Yes U Can Fitness. After 15 years spent working as a lawyer and two kids later I decided to follow my dream and become a personal trainer specialising in helping women.
I believe that exercise is important for living a full and happy life as much as for the well-being of your mind as your body. I believe that exercise brings immense benefits when incorporated into a busy lifestyle. It is about more than just losing weight, it reduces stress, increases energy levels, improves mood, helps fight the effects of ageing and reduces the risk of illness.
I understand how difficult it can be to fit exercise around work and family life. As such, I believe it is important to create fun, challenging and motivational workouts that are also highly effective. My aim is to help women love to exercise and change their lifestyles for the better.
- Level 2 diploma in fitness instructing – Active IQ.
- Level 3 diploma in fitness instructing and personal training – Active IQ.
- Emergency First Aid – Active IQ
- Level 2 circuit training instructor – Active IQ
- Level 2 kettlebell instructor – Active IQ
- Level 3 applying principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme – Active IQ
- Level 3 Award in adapting exercise for Pre and Post Natal clients – YMCA
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Member of CIMPSA (chartered institute for the management of sport and physical activity)