Its so common at this time of year to lose motivation and particularly hard this year whilst trying to juggle work and home schooling.
To help inspire you back into action it can be helpful to really think about why you exercise? What are you doing it for? By really focusing your mind on the benefits can help kick start you back into action. These will be different for everyone but might include –
- how it makes you feel afterwards,
- increased energy throughout the day,
- stronger in mind and body,
- a sense of achievement from trying something new or from progressing and getting better at something you already do,
- getting fitter and leaner,
- or simply just time for yourself doing something just for you.
Pick the one thing that really resonates with you and focus your mind on this when you want to ignite your motivation.